Thank you for your interest in Kennestone Endodontics, a specialty dental practice dedicated exclusively to non-surgical and surgical micro-endodontic care and root canal therapy.
Our office has been designed to accommodate the latest dental technology and sedation services to provide our patients with a completely comfortable and positive experience:
- All endodontic therapy is performed entirely under the operating microscope, which allows for complete visualization of the main and accessory root canal system.
- We have an anesthesiologist available to come to our office to provide deep sedation and general anesthesia as required for children or adults with high anxiety levels.
- Our digital imaging capabilities include high-resolution Cone Beam Computed Volumetric Tomography (CBCT), which provides three-dimensional radiographic images of the teeth and jaws, allowing greatly improved viewing of orofacial structures.
- Our microscope and radiographic technologies allow us to share high resolution digital images of the root canal procedure with your dentist to aid them in determining the proper restoration for the tooth.
- We use electric handpieces which produce a lot less noise and vibration than the air driven drill, making the patient's experience more comfortable.
- Always on the forefront of technological innovation, we have digital record keeping. Our office is a chartless or paperless office, where all patient records are stored on a secure server with offsite backup, thus increasing efficiency and security.
We invite you to Contact Us if you would like to tour our facility and meet Marietta Root Canal Specialists, Drs. Bath and Cramer, and Team.